For XII Admission please click on the link below:
ELIGIBILITY AND ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- A student who has passed the S.S.C (X Std) Examination conducted by The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai or any other examination recognized as equivalent Thereto by the Board, is eligible for admission to the F.Y.J.C. (XI Std) class in Arts, Science & Commerce.
- A student who has passed Examination other than that conducted by The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, such students will have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from The Divisional Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai and submit to the college office.
- A student who has passed F.Y.J.C. (XI Std) Examination from a recognized institution in Maharashtra or any other examination recognized Equivalent Thereto by the Board is eligible for admission to S.Y. J.C. (XII Std).
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- All details available on website http://mumbai.11thadmission.net
- Students passing SSC or equivalent examination and wish to secure admission for Std XI under minority, inhouse or management quota or under 25% reserved seats for Bifocal Subjects must register on website of Centralised Admission Process. (It is compulsory to fill and submit Part I and II of centralised admission application). No student shall be admitted under any of the above-mentioned quotas without registration number (Login ID) of the applicant.
- Students have to fill Part I of application form only once for applying to any one stream out of Arts, Science or Commerce. In Part II of application form, if necessary student may change stream and preferences(options) for each round. In this process, student has to give minimum one and maximum ten preferences which makes the process simple and student centric.
Highlights of online admission process:
- Total online admission process.
- Comprehensive admission process.
- Applicants save money, time and excursion.
- Total transparent, relevant with modern technology.
The following documents must accompany the Application Form:
- The original Statement of marks along with 2 Attested Xerox Copies.
- Eligibility Certificate (Students clearing an Examination other than that conducted by the Mumbai Board)
- The original Leaving Certificate along with 2 Attested Xerox Copies. (for XI Admission)
- 2 Attested Xerox Copies of students Aadhar Card.
- 2 Attested Xerox Copies of any of the parents Aadhar Card.
- 2 colour passport size recent photographs.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- All admissions are valid only for one Academic Year and required to be renewed by the fresh applications in the prescribed form for every subsequent year of study in the college.
STANDARD FOR PASSING THE F.Y.J.C (XI STD)
- Minimum marks for passing in a subject shall be 35%.
- Grades on the aggregate on marks will be awarded to successful students as under:
GRADE- I with Distinction : 75% & above
GRADE- I : less than 75% but not less than 60%
GRADE- II : less than 60% but not less than 45%
GRADE- III (Pass) : less than 45% but not less than 35%
FAIL : less than 35%